Cabin Crew Trainee
Do you enjoy working in a team, are you bored with routine work, enjoy finding out about and understanding new cultures, maintain high standards of personal grooming and believe that meeting customer expectations is not good enough, you have to exceed them… well, if you do, you could be the person we are looking for!
Come and work as one of airBaltic’s cabin crew for summer season, from January until November!
Our Cabin Crew team is the face of airBaltic onboard our aircraft taking care of our customers and flying them to destinations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
• Over 18 years of age
• Educated to at least high school standard
• Have at least 12 months experience in a customer facing sales or service role
• Fluent in English, Latvian and Russian both spoken and written (Note: all training and written manuals are in English)
• Able to swim 25m unaided
• Right to live and work in Latvia with a passport allowing travel worldwide without restrictions
• Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that would be visible in uniform
• Height 1.58m to 1.85m
• Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
• Able to arrive at Riga International Airport within 60 minutes and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
What we will expect from you:
You will be a motivated customer focused professional who is prepared to go that “extra mile” to ensure our customers are cared for in the way they expect when flying with the premier airline of the Baltic States.
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive salary and allowances
• Free designer uniform
• Free car parking
If you would like to join our Cabin Crew team, please attach your CV and a letter stating why you are the right person for us in English by December 9, 2012.