Travel Service, a.s. (1997), an airline company, is a leader in the charter flight market in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and it also has a significant share in Poland. In addition to charter flights, since 2004 Travel Service has been operating regular flights under the SmartWings brand (www.smartwings.com) and since 2007 also private flights – air taxis of the Business Jet category. During the course of a year, Travel Service aircrafts land at more than 250 airports on 4 continents.
- A background of the biggest Czech private air company
- An interesting job in a dynamic environment
- Corresponding financial evaluation
- Employee tickets for favourable prices
Travel Service airlines are looking for cabin crew based in Warsaw and Katowice for summer season 2013.
- Age 19+
- Secondary Education (School Leaving Examination)
- Clear criminal record
- Attestation of safety training holder (Regulation 1178/ 2011) is an advantage
- Physically fit with Medical Certificate second class ICAO
- Fluent in English and Polish, both spoken and written
- Only EU citizens
- Excellent communication skills, Flexibility
- No visible tattoos or body piercing
Recruitment process in Warsaw: 1st round – TESTING 12.2.2013 in the Courtyard by Mariott Warsaw Airport at 10:00 – 12:00 (beginning at 10:00) or at 13:00 – 15:00 (beginning at 13:00) Please bring with you: a printed cv., an ID card photo, a copy of Attestation of safety training (if you have any).
2nd round – INTERVIEW 13.2. or 14.2.2013 in the Courtyard by Mariott Warsaw Airport (more information received on 12.2.2013)
Recruitment process in Katowice: 1st round – TESTING 19.2.2013 in the Hotel Novotel Katowice Centrum at 10:00 – 12:00 (beginning at 10:00) or at 13:00 – 15:00 (beginning at 13:00) Please bring with you : a printed cv., an ID card photo, a copy of Attestation of safety training (if you have any).
2nd round – INTERVIEW 20.2.2013 in the Hotel Novotel Katowice Centrum (more information provided on 19.2.2013)
Fot. wikimedia.org | MarekV