Resume, Cover Letter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pawel Zabicki 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hej, czy jest tutaj ktoś, kto może mi pomóc, podpowiedzieć w kwestii Resume, rzucić okiem? Ewentualnie odesłać do kogoś?

Na razie zapytam o kwestię związaną z Cover Letter, czy też krótka forma informacyjna przy aplikowaniu. Jak to się prezentuję, mam problem z ładnym ujęciem ostatniej części, dotyczącej przerwy w cv i podróżowania, problemów zdrowotnych.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am thrilled to be applying for the cabin crew position. I am interested in matching my skills to your vacancy, working in this multicultural environment in which I can interact with and serve people. My experience in the customer service industry has taught me the value of providing positive, individualized service to all customers and my experience as a team player will also make me a strong crew member. I communicate clearly, I am solution oriented, reasonable, quick to pick up a new skills and eager to learn from others. Regarding my CV application the last few months I had been on a health break and have been traveling.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
    Pawel Zabicki

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up