Cabin Crew 24 – Cabin Crew Jobs – Cabin Crew Forum › Forums › Po Polsku › Archiwum rekrutacji › US Airways Express / PSA Airlines
21 November 2012 at 19:16 #4648
Position: Cabin Crew
Organization: PSA Airlines / US Airways Express
Location: All Locations
PSA Airlines, Inc. is accepting resumes from qualified individuals to join our Flight Attendant Team. We are interested in accepting resumes for future openings and training classes.
Being a Flight Attendant at PSA comes with many responsibilities. As a Safety Professional, it is up to you to provide a comfortable and enjoyable travel experience for our customers while, at the same time, ensuring their safety.
Selected Flight Attendant candidates attend a 3 1/2 week training program at the PSA Airlines Training Center in Dayton, Ohio, followed by live flight training.
After successful completion of training, new Flight Attendants work an on-call schedule with pre-determined days off and are domiciled in one of these cities:
- Charlotte, NC
- Knoxville, TN
We are looking for people who meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 19 Years Old
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Some College is preferred
- 2 or More Years of Customer Service Experience
- Possess a Valid Passport
- Fluent in English; Ability to Speak a Second Language is a Plus
- Willingness to Relocate but not a requirement
- Maximum Height of 6.0 ft
- Are Flexible and Adaptable to Change
- Are able to Communicate Effectively
- Possess a Positive Attitude & a Professional Appearance
- Are Able to Lift, Push and/or Pull a Minimum of 40 Lbs. on a Daily Basis
- Ability to Stand for Extended Periods of Time on a Daily Basis
- Ability to Report to Work as Scheduled and On Time
- Must provide copy of current passport before you are eligible for a Flight Attendant New Hire Class.
All interested candidates must attend one of the PSA Flight Attendant Interview sessions that are by INVITATION ONLY. (PSA Airlines, Inc. no longer hosts „Open Houses.”)Interview Session Guidelines:
- Be Prompt. No Late Arrivals are Permitted
- Bring your Updated Resume including 10 Year Background & Experience
- Wear Professional Business Attire
- Plan on Spending Anywhere from 2 to 6 Hours
PSA Airlines, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package, including a competitive wage, medical/dental insurance, 401(k) and flight benefits on all US Airways flights.
PSA Airlines, Inc will be holding interview sessions once a month for the remainder of 2012. Times and locations to be determined. The dates are as follows:
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 in Charlotte, NC
(This session will only be open to local candidates who are able to drive/ make their own arrangements to the Interview Session. Again, interviews are by INVITATION ONLY. Please do not call to request an invite, we will contact candidates if we wish to invite an applicant to a session. )
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT THIS POSTING.22 November 2012 at 15:08 #4687
Czy ktoś aplikował? Jestem ciekawa jak wygląda sprawa z wizą?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.