Website Oman Air
Senior Officer – Cabin Crew. Operations
- Education: Graduate is preferable.
- Experience: 02 years experience as Inflight Checker.
- 5 years experience as a Senior Flight Supervisor.
- Good understanding of cabin crew related performance issues.
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws and legal proceedings.
- Knowledge of Flight Duty Time Limitation calculation and crew manuals.
- General knowledge of Airline corporate manuals.
- Special Skills & Knowledge: Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel is essential, while other programs will be an advantage.
- Must have good written and spoken English.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organised and able to work as part of a team. Have the ability to influence others and promoting change.
2 years experience as Inflight Checker.
- Monitor the attendance and performance of Cabin Crew.
- Monitor the performance analysis and recommendation for Contract Renewals.
- Assist in updating the performance appraisals features to adopt them to changing environment or working conditions.
- Ensure the implementation and consistency in attaining the service standard and procedures.
- Ensure provision of counselling and assistance to Cabin Crew.
- Provide analysis and recommendations of Cabin Crew attendance and performance related issues for disciplinary action to MCLO.
- Provide leadership and guidance and ensure a high standard of discipline, efficiency and courtesy are maintained.
- Recommend and update a performance incentive program.
- Directly involved in conducting investigations on incidents involving cabin crew and adverse performance by cabin crew that affect the image of the airline.
- Coordinate with related departments regarding crew resignation and termination.
- Participate in any crisis situation that involves cabin crew.
- Through the various mechanisms, communicate crew disciplinary reports to related departments.
- Liaise with MCLO on regulatory matters affecting the crew.
- Liaise with the Administration and Welfare section for staff performance and welfare.
- Liaise with Senior Officer Training Coordination & Development for all recommended corrective training of Cabin Crew required.
- Be an impartial authority in discussions between crew that cannot be resolved by subordinates.
- Undertake any other duties as required by MCLO.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.omanair.com/erecruit/guest/rmJobDetailedDisplay.do?vacancyId=11320 →