Website Royal Jet
To deliver a high standard of customer service and safety on board all Royal Jet aircrafts contributing to consistent service excellence. To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst at the same time meeting customer demands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
- To be contactable during duty days and display evident of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations.
- When requested by the Company to operate short notification flights.
- Perform onboard service in accordance to Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
- Maintain onboard equipment’s in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
- Understand anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Maintain valid passport, visas, GCAA License and Medical licenses.
- May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
- Represent the Company during events with Cabin Crew.
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
- The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the company complex operational requirements.
- Displays confidence and immaculate decorum adheres to the Royal Jet Grooming Standards at all times when on duty.
- Ability to accommodate changes in roster and extended flight duties.
- Formal Education Required
- Educated to a minimum of high school standard, preferably holding a university degree
- Between 23 years of age (minimum hiring age) and 33 years of age (maximum hiring age)
- Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
- Previously completed SEP and Aviation health training
- Flying License
- Excellent command in English Language
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Hospitality training
- Catering training
Years & Field of Experience required
- Five years’ experience with an International Airline, including 2 years in First Class or Private VIP Charter experience
- Previous Catering/ Hotel/ Hospitality/ Customer Service Background
Educated to a minimum of high school standard, preferably holding a university degree.
To apply for this job please visit careerroyaljet.bayt.com.