- This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 58 minutes ago by Liam.
11 October 2021 at 14:04 #44198charlotte
Jazeera Airways Cabin Crew based in Kuwait.
-Minimum education High School (12 years of schooling or more) or equivalent degree
-Fluent English – verbal and written comprehension; Fluency in another language will be an added advantage
-Applicant age should be between 21 to 32 years
-Minimum height: 160cm & weight proportionate to height
-The ability to swim 50 metres unaided
-No visible tattoos
-Excellent Customer Service & Interpersonal Skills
-High energy and ability to work in shifts
-“Can Do” attitude11 October 2021 at 14:15 #44203charlotte
IndiGo Cabin Crew Airbus based in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru.
-Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
-Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
-Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
-Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
-Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform..11 October 2021 at 14:17 #44204charlotte
Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment – Dubai.
-Minimum age: 21 years
-Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
-Education: high school or higher
-Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
-Excellent health and fitness
-Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
-Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team11 October 2021 at 18:54 #44209mateusz
Eurowings is looking for Pursers (m/f/d) in Prague and Stockholm for a fixed term contract (24 months).
-At least one year of flight experience as cabin crew
-Min. 1.60 m body height and min. 18 years old
-High customer orientation, very good team and leadership skills as well as excellent manners
-Min. General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
-Very good knowledge of English language (spoken and written), German language skills are desirable
-Unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
-Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres
-Very good overall state of health
-Ability to swim
-Negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application during the onboarding process)12 October 2021 at 09:41 #44221mateusz
Iberia Express Cabin Crew based in Madrid.
-Mayor de 18 años.
-Altura mínima 1,65 cm.
-Nivel alto de español e inglés (se valoran hablar otros idiomas).
-Título de bachillerato o equivalente.
-Buena condición física y capacidad para nadar (100m en 2 min. y 30 seg.).
-Actitud excelente de cara al público y atención al cliente.
-Poseer DNI/ NIE y PASAPORTE en vigor. (Permiso de trabajo)
-Movilidad geográfica.12 October 2021 at 09:42 #44222mateusz
Flyadeal Cabin Crew based in Jeddah and Riyadh – Saudi Arabia.
-Minimum age of 23 years, Maximum age of 30 years.
-Minimum Height 160cm.
-Fluent in written and spoken English; additional languages an advantage.
-Excellent personality and the ability to work with a multilateral team.
-Customer Service and sales experience preferred.
-Excellent health and fitness; and non-smoker.
-Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended.12 October 2021 at 09:44 #44223mateusz
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew based in Perth – Australia.
-Be 18 years of age or over;
-Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency;
-Be competent in written and spoken English;
-Be able to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet;
-Able to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device;
-Have high attention to detail and polished grooming; and
-Be able to sign on at the airport – ready to work within 2 hours when on call.12 October 2021 at 17:59 #44240Liam
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew based in Sydney – Australia.
-Minimum 18 years of age
-Australian citizen or permanent resident
-A competent level of English both written and spoken is required
-Passport holder with at least 12 months currency
-A current Senior Level First Aid Certificate and a current CPR. This MUST be an Australian qualification
-A current Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
If applicable, be able to relocate to your selected home base (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Perth) at your own expense
-Strong face-to-face customer service experience
-Availability to work a rotating roster over 7 days, including weekends, weekdays and over a 24hr period
-You must be able to reach a height of 180cm12 October 2021 at 18:07 #44241Liam
easyJet Cabin Crew recruitment in Amsterdam, Bristol, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, London Luton and Manchester. Experienced and unexperienced.
-Aged 18 or over
-Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
-The continuing ability to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulder to waist.
-Able to pass an EASA Cabin Crew medical
-Fluent in English, both verbal and written
-Fluent in the language, both verbal and written of the country you are applying for
-Able to swim 25 metres unaided without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool, tread water and inflate a life jacket unaided, without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool.
-Additionally, you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water.
-Have the right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the UK, EEA and easyJet network
-Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base
-Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
-Confident in a customer-facing role, with 3 months experience in a customer or people facing role
-As part of the online application you must be able to upload the following documents: Passport, UK/EU Cabin Crew Attestation and Evidence of your Previous Airline Employment (Suitable evidence can be one of the following documents; your last roster, training records or employment letter the HR department).13 October 2021 at 10:24 #44267Liam
Allegiant is looking for flight attendants in 10 locations:
-Allentown, PA 18109, USA
-Austin, TX 78719, USA
-Nashville, TN 37214, USA
-Des Moines, IA 50321, USA
-Grand Rapids, MI 49512, USA
-Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA
-Mesa, AZ 85212, USA
-Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
-Punta Gorda, FL 33982, USA
-Alcoa, TN 37701, USA
-Combination of Education and Experience will be considered.
-Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
-Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
-Education: High School Diploma/GED
-Education Details: High School diploma or equivalent; college course work or degree an asset
-Minimum one (1) year direct customer service.
-Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
-Able to perform all functions as needed for this position.
-Must be able to attend a minimum of 4 1/2 weeks of training in Las Vegas.
-Able to wear a face mask throughout training and the entire time on duty as a Flight Attendant.
-Relocation after training to the domicile, if required, is at the expense of the applicant.
-Must be able to react quickly using good judgment.
-Must have basic computer skills and be comfortable using a tablet (e.g., iPad).
-Names on all required forms of identification presented (e.g., passport, driver’s license, and social security card) must match one another.
-The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.14 October 2021 at 10:30 #44302Liam
British Airways is seeking Cabin Crew with and without Attestation. Base – London Heathrow.
14 October 2021 at 11:27 #44306Liam
- To be aged 18 or over at time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Previous customer service experience (Desirable)
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel
- You will need to be able to acquire a US Visa
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your entire career
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base
- To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercings. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and MUST be able to be covered. Only tattoos that can be reasonably covered up are permitted. Plasters and bandages must not be used
- To undertake training to obtain an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Cabin Crew Attestation (CCA) (which will be arranged for you as part of the assessment process for the role)
Helvetic Airways Flight Attendant based in Zürich, Switzerland.
Aircraft type: Embraer E190-E2 and Embraer E195-E2
Homebase: Zürich14 October 2021 at 11:47 #44309Liam
Air New Zealand is looking for Regional Cabin Crew in ATR fleet. Based in Napier, Nelson, Tauranga.
14 October 2021 at 18:39 #44328Liam
- Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand at the time of applying (NZ Permanent Resident/Citizen or Australian Citizen)
- Minimum Restricted or Full New Zealand Driver Licence with reliable transport
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a high pressured and customer centric environment is preferred. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for people, ability to cope under pressure, and be resilient in unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies
- We operate in a 24/7 industry, so you will need to commit to rostered shifts, weekends and public holidays and be available for regular overnights away from your home base
- Compliance with our Uniform Standards
American Airlines is seeking Flight Attendants to be based in Dallas, TX, United States.
- Dutch and English bilingual
- Greek and English bilingual
- Hindi and English bilingual
- Hebrew and English bilingual
15 October 2021 at 10:46 #44339Liam
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Be at least 20 years of age
- Posses a valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Able to attend up to 6 1/2 weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base.
Norwegian is seeking Cabin Crew Members in Copenhagen. Application is open until October 27.
- Have a clean criminal record
- Preferably hold a Cabin Crew Attestation/ CCA and valid Medical (previous experience)
- Hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry)
- Hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
- Be over 20 years of age
- Above 160 cm or 5’3” of height
- Be able to swim
- Preferably live within 90 minutes from CPH base, this is a non-commuting position
- Testing for psychoactive substances (Drugs & Alcohol): To prevent misuse of psychoactive substances, testing for psychoactive substances will be conducted, upon employment (This is at your own cost) and may be required by the airline during your employment
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.