Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Manage, monitor and co-ordinate various activities and processes to achieve excellence in the areas of safety, operational and customer service standards.
- Play an influential role in nurturing a sense of ownership across the workforce, so that employees feel empowered to use their judgment and experience to make sound decisions
- Contribute to operational safety, a satisfying work environment and improved quality of customer service in the branch
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve service and operational problems with a results-oriented approach to performance.
- Assume local leadership, as assigned, for specific local initiatives for process & performance improvement
- Consistently communicate with employees and customers with company directions and explain the rationale behind our policies or decisions
- Anticipate employees’ and customers’ needs and be available for them
- Celebrate success with employees by recognizing great individual and team effort and take time to thank them
- Be entrepreneurial and make every decision as if you owned Air Canada
- Act as a coach for the employees, motivate and engage individuals and the team to build a positive and healthy working environment.
- Strong customer focus, dealing with customers with professionalism and care
- Genuine desire to contribute to the betterment of Air Canada
- Excellent problem solving skills; able to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results
- Recognized ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain flexibility.
- Ability to respond quickly to situations and seize opportunities
- Able to influence, convince and create mutually acceptable solutions in the context of conflicts
- Possess an energetic and tenacious achievement orientation
- Exhibit leadership qualities which elicit trust in employees and demonstrate leadership judgment
- Strong knowledge and expertise in AC safety and service standards as well as labor relations
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job: Inflight / Cabin Crew
Primary Location: CA-ON-TORONTO-YYZ
Job Posting Start Date & Job Posting End Date: Jul 8, 2014, 1:25:04 AM|Jul 18, 2014, 7:59:00 AM
To apply for this job please visit aircanada.taleo.net.