BA EuroFlyer Senior Cabin Crew
We’re recruiting for Senior Cabin Crew Members (SCCM), to role model and lead their teams to deliver the highest levels of customer service across our European network from Gatwick.
You’ll be enthusiastic and passionate about our products. You’ll deliver excellent service, create an inviting atmosphere and focus on putting our customer at the heart of everything you do.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 12 months operational flying experience
- Hold a valid attestation
- The drive and determination to be a good team player
- The ability to display strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate a professional approach towards company standards and safety procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to act on your own initiative
What you can expect
Working within a team that is quick-thinking, hard-working and customer focused, you will ensure that our customers are provided with a safe, relaxing and secure experience. We’ll provide world-class training, invaluable experience and opportunities for career progression that you’d expect from a leading brand.
What we’ll offer you:
- With a competitive salary, you’ll be able to earn up to a max of £29,600 a year with flying/duty pay, inflight sales commission, and allowances (basic pay is £20,800)
- Discounted staff travel (non-contractual and discretionary) from the first day you join us
- Southern Rail ticket discounts
- BA Wellbeing programme
- Access to our Perks at Work programme, which offers discounts on fashion brands, movies, travel, electronics, childcare, and much more!
- Discretionary bonus
If you’re interested in finding out more or this sounds like the role for you – please initially proceed to the job description to check you can meet our essential criteria.
At British Airways we all have a part to play in creating an inclusive place to work. Diverse representation among our people is really important to us and we recognise that all our colleagues are uniquely different and bring their own originality, creativity and identity to work.
Inclusion and diversity is a key driver of innovation and we’re committed to creating a culture where everyone feels that they can be themselves. We’re looking for people from all backgrounds and cultures to join us and be a part of our journey to become a Better BA as we continue to connect Britain with the world and the world with Britain.