Cabin Crew B787 Norse – Summer 2024 – London LGW
Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
We are now recruiting “best in class” cabin crew for our base in London – LGW onboard the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. We are offering positions for both experienced and non-experienced Cabin Crew.
The position is a Full Time Fixed Term Contract for summer 2024.
- The possibility of being part of an amazing team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines
- Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world
- Exciting route network
- Friendly and safe working environment
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set and deliver on Norse’s high safety standards
- Provide excellent in-flight service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Able to turn challenges into solutions
- Show ownership, think and work independently and still be part of a team
- Handle a wide range of expected and unexpected situations while in continuous contact with passengers and crew throughout the flight
- Be calm under pressure
- Passionated about aviation
- Be kind and inclusive
- Must be 20 years of age
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid passport
- Completed education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
- Right to work and live in UK
- Have the legal right to travel unrestricted to and from all countries flown by Norse Atlantic Airways
- Must be able to report within 90 minutes when on standby duty in London Gatwick – LGW
- Ability to fly intercontinental routes
- Flexible schedule (flights are 24/7/365)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Meet physical requirements of the job
- Must be able to swim and float in water, and manage to help others.
- Preferably previous B787 experience, but not a requirement
The Norse vision is to be the Explorer’s airline. To achieve that vision, we are going to build a high-performance culture and create an environment where we value diversity, and all colleagues feel a sense of belonging. Not only are we going to work smarter, better, and faster than our competitors, but we will be known for our excellent customer service.
Our values are Be Inclusive, Take Ownership and Show Kindness. All our team members shall live and breathe our values – and that will give us a unique competitive advantage. When we hire new team members, we not only hire for skills, but we also hire for attitude.
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.