We Take People on Holiday!
Why not join our award-winning Cabin Crew Team at Jet2.com and Take Off into your new career!
As a dedicated Cabin Crew colleague at Bristol Airport, you’ll ensure our customers feel their holiday has started right from the moment they step onboard our aircraft. By Working As One Team you’ll ensure our customers are relaxed, safe, and comfortable while using your sales skills to offer a full range of in-flight refreshments and tax-free goods.
What will you do in the role?
Our Cabin Crew are responsible for the safety and comfort of all customers whilst onboard our aircraft. You will be provided with our approved CAA training to ensure you are: –
- Taking Responsibility, to ensure safety is upheld to the highest standard
- Providing a VIP service for all of our customers, including all aspects of customer care, including: first aid, aviation security, in-flight service and general passenger handling regulations
- Delivering sales through service by promoting our in-flight products
Our Package for You: –
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a vast range of benefits including: –
- Competitive salary with annual pay review
- Flight Duty pay
- Flight Sector pay
- Generous commission scheme for onboard sales
- No upfront fees for your Cabin Crew Training Course
- Free Uniform Allocation
- Free Car Parking at Airport
- Contributory pension scheme
- 37 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- Life Assurance of 3 x annual salary
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Employee Assistance Programme, providing online medical assistance and counselling for you and your family
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
All our Cabin Crew vacancies are recruited on a full-time basis. Apply today, complete our short Application Form and take our Customer Service Online Assessment. If you are successful, we will invite you to meet our Team at an in-person Assessment Day!
Our wide and varied flight programme to all of our exciting destinations across Europe means that we cannot specify the exact hours you will work each week. You will receive your roster 6-8 weeks in advance, this will include working early starts and late finishes across any day of the week, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
To ensure that you are equipped to join our award-winning Cabin Crew Team, you will be invited to attend a 4-week training course which will give you all the necessary skills and knowledge to start your Cabin Crew career.
What are the key skills/experience you will already have?
- A genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- The confidence to handle a variety of customer facing situations
- A naturally positive and friendly personality, as well as having the determination and resilience to work to tight timeframes
- A desire to Create Memories for all of our customers by working together with your colleagues and being an effective team member
- No previous experience is required however an aptitude/ desire to sell and work towards targets is beneficial
We hope you feel that you have what it takes to join our fantastic team and we look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you onboard!
You could soon be awarded your “wings” and helping us to take our valued customers on their well-deserved holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!