Cabin Crew Coordinator TUI
Each Unit Coach is the direct line manager of his/her dedicated group of Cabin Crew Members and is their point of contact in case of non-operational urgent, confidential or structural matters. The Unit Coaches are responsible for the well-being, contract evaluation, performance and engagement of the cabin crew community and thereby create an effective, efficient and flexible cabin crew workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Your key responsibility is to support the Cabin Crew Divisional Manager BE and the Unit Coaches team;
- As a Cabin Crew Coordinator you will be responsible for the first line support for our Cabin Crew Members regarding interactions with the Unit Coaches. You will resolve first line questions and offer support to the Unit Coaches with second line queries;
- As a Cabin Crew Coordinator you will guarantee a proactive and organizational support related to all challenges the Cabin Crew Social Department is facing. You will do this by, but not limited to, preparing meetings, reports, presentations, the seniority list, and the career development guide;
- You will be responsible to process invoices of Cabin Crew and you support in general administrative tasks, such as but not limited to updating information in our employee database. You will follow-up on missed communications with regards to our re-entry Cabin Crew, making sure all Cabin Crew have received theirs;
- You will provide feedback to the Cabin Crew, based on input from compliment & complaints letters from our customers;
- You collaborate closely with all other operational business units, making sure the collaboration between teams runs smoothly;
- As a Cabin Crew Coordinator you will participate actively in several Cabin Crew related projects for example: TUI Airline platform projects, career / personnel development, etc. and you will support in the follow-up of these different projects. You will organise and coordinate events such as, but not limited to Cabin Crew Days, Wing Parades, Deep Dives,…;
- You will report to the Cabin Crew Divisional Manager and you will closely collaborate with the entire Unit Coaches team.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English & French;
- You have a strong affinity with aviation industry;
- You have excellent planning and organisation skills;
- You have the ability to operate in a changing environment and under time pressure;
- Self-motivated and autonomous worker with the ability to take initiative and work collaboratively;
- Strong MS Office skills (Excell, Word, Outlook, …
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions;
- Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
- Employee benefits on travel;
- Life Long Learning (online/offline);
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities.