Cabin Crew Job Description
Cabin Crew – Kuwait
As a flight attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of the passengers. Expect to work with you as a team player to provide top-notch customer service and support airline missions.
The primary responsibility of the Cabin crew members is to ensure that passengers of the airline get a safe and comfortable travel experience. A warm welcome, graceful service and a safe and comfortable spirit make the journey of your customers something that they will always remember.
You will be part of a team that is industrious and the customer is focused on the passion of providing a delightful customer experience.
To be a part of our exciting journey you need to have:
- Minimum education High School (12 years of schooling or more) or equivalent degree
- Fluent English – verbal and written comprehension; Fluency in another language will be an added advantage
- Applicant age should be between 21 to 32 years
- Minimum height: 160cm & weight proportionate to height
- The ability to swim 50 metres unaided
- No visible tattoos
- Excellent Customer Service & Interpersonal Skills
- High energy and ability to work in shifts
- “Can Do” attitude