Cabin Crew Royal Jordanian – Male
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping with hand luggage or any seating problems.
- Making announcements and keeping passengers informed of any delays etc. and always being visible in the cabin to answer any passenger requests during the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers when the need arises.
- Checking all passenger seat belts, check galleys and securing it before takeoff.
- Serving meals and refreshments to passengers as per company rules and regulations.
- Professionally demonstrating safety procedures and equipment use before every flight for all passengers
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests), relevant landing cards are loaded, and first aid equipment is checked.
- Ensuring that passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers, toilets and galley areas.
- Completing all flights related paperwork e.g. (stock control, logging any faults or problems during the flight…etc.) and liaising with the ground staff.
- Proficiency in English language
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Safety and Security Consciousness
- Time Management
Position requirement: weight must be in proportion to height