If you’re service-obsessed, love to travel and live and breathe customer centricity, Discover could be just the place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life@Discover: it’s never boring.
We greatly value our cabin crew and their unique abilities to be resilient, supportive, caring, hands-on and positive. We take pride in the fact that our crew comes from all walks of life. We focus on what people bring to the table to make our company better every day.
- You are responsible for a great customer experience, being a passionate host, love having guests & always willing to walk the extra mile
- You are a travel expert, familiar with destinations & highly motivated to share tips & recommendations
- You are empathic & addicted to small talk
- You are very patient & willing to explain all onboard procedures to ensure a safe & sound flight operation
- Continuous self-development is important for you, using own & company’s offers
- You have a caring mindset & you are confident in handling first aid incidences
- Onboard sales are a fixed component of your service mentality
- You are open for transparent performance management for personal development
- You share our passion for outstanding customer service
- A background in hospitality, flying, working in sales or service (or simply a natural talent for putting a smile on people’s faces)
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- EU passport or permission to work in Germany
- Ability to reach the home base within 60 minutes (during stand-by duties)
- Strong service ethos
- Confident and well-groomed appearance
- Excellent team and soc
To apply for this job please visit apply.lufthansagroup.careers.