Cabin Crew Job Description
Cabin Crew – Beirut
Middle East Airlines is looking for young, dynamic and enthusiastic female candidates to join our Cabin Crew Team.
Your role will include looking after our passengers and ensuring their comfort, safety and security, while providing excellent customer services throughout their flight.
- Nationality : Lebanese
- Age : between 18 -26
- Minimum Educational Level : Lebanese Bacc II or its Official Equivalent
- Languages : Arabic (native tongue), Fluency in English and French
- Height : 160 cm(minimum)
- Weight : Proportionate to Height
- Clear Complexion
- Smart Appearance
- No Visible Tattoos , Piercings or scars
- Pleasant Personality, Team and Customer-Service Oriented
- Excellent interpersonal Communication Skills
- Ability to Work under Pressure
- Flexibility (working long and irregular shifts)
- Medically fit
- Ability to swim
You have to pass through three steps to be selected:
- Screening Interview
- Intermediate Interview
- Final Selection Interview
Accepted candidates will undertake a two-month training course at our new Training Center to become licensed Flight Attendant, followed by a six- month trial period.
Successful Trainee Flight Attendant will be offered a two-year contract, towards confirmation in the Company.