Cabin Crew Oslo, Spring 2023Full Time
Are you our new Cabin Crew member with the Norwegian spirit?
On behalf of our Norwegian family, we are looking for permanent Cabin Crew to be based out of Oslo, Norway starting April/May 2023.
Make your smart move today and join our team and get to know our Norwegian spirit !
This job will be for you if :
- You have confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues
- You have the ability to plan and organise but still juggle priorities and “think on your feet” when necessary
- You are reliable with strong attention to detail
- You are able to work full time irregular working hours
- You have energy, resilience, and an appetite for hard work
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a clean criminal record
- You preferably hold a Cabin Crew Attestation/ CCA
- You have a valid Medical (previous experience) or be able to obtain a medical certificate
- You hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry)
- You hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
- You prior to hiring you will be asked to provide a drug and alcohol test
- You are over 20 years of age
- You are above 160 cm or 5’3” of height
- You are able to swim
- You preferably speak a Scandinavian language, and fluent in English both written and spoken
- You preferably live within 90 minutes from chosen base
In addition, you will need to fulfil the following company requirements:
an approved medical certificate, including a test for intoxication / alcohol, an approved background check for an admission card, an approved / passed course.
Join us and enjoy our company benefits:
- Norwegian family spirit
- Competitive company benefits including employee priced ID- tickets on all Norwegian routes
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment with career abilities.
How to apply :
If we choose to move forward with your application, you’ll be invited to an assessment day where we will present terms and conditions to you.
Should you be successful and offered a position, you’ll be allocated to a training course based on recruitment and operational needs at the time.
Please note in advance, we’ll be unable to offer an alternative training course if you’re unable to start, resulting in your offer being withdrawn.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to make any base changes once applications have been submitted.