Cabin Crew TUI Belfast
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career? Join TUI, the world’s largest Travel company as Cabin Crew.
At TUI, we want to create the best experiences and unforgettable memories for our customers. We’re looking for Cabin Crew who can provide a safe and memorable journey to all our customers’ holidays.
If you share our love for travel and have a flair for customer service, then this is your opportunity to join our TUI family.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll deliver exceptional customer service with a ‘sales through service’ mind-set, where customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything you do.
- Driven and motivated you’ll learn all safety, first aid and service procedures and be disciplined to follow these. You’ll always be looking for opportunities to grow and develop.
- As a confident communicator, you’ll demonstrate emotional intelligence, adapting your style, to quickly build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Committed and passionate, you’ll enjoy working as a team to deliver results.
- Flexible to work a varied roster pattern, you’ll embrace change in ways of working, implement and encourage others to do the same.
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent situational awareness & strong communication skills combined with fluent English language.
- Resilient to work in a role where every day is as different as the destinations you’ll fly to, and the customers you’ll meet.
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Work on your own initiative but, able to engage and work with various teams
- Motivated to keep learning and looking for development opportunities
- Appreciates the importance of following procedures and influences others do the same
You’ll be able to view the full details of the role requirements and view our FAQ’s through the following link:
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme
At TUI, as the leader within the travel industry, we’re ambitious to keep looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business, while also providing the best environment for our colleagues.
TUI Airline’s goal is to build strong, capable, and creative teams in order to be the best airline, ready for the future. An important part of our culture is the trust and passion that enables a sense of belonging. Flexability is key in all areas of our airline, whilst keeping performance and efficiency high.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]