Cabin Crew TUI Ostend – Zaventem
Do you have a happy, open and friendly attitude to speak to our passengers with a natural flair and provide them with an unforgettable service when they travel to and from their holiday destination? Then be sure to read on!
Before you start as a Cabin Crew Member at TUI fly, you will undergo an intensive training where we will teach you the tricks of the trade. This training will be given entirely in English.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You provide customers with the best care and service, and you and your colleagues ensure a safe flight to all our passengers;
- In unexpected situations, you remain calm and make informed decisions in consultation with other crew members;
- You work in an international environment and love variety with flexible hours, varied working days and travel abroad;
- You take off with a flying start from our Ostend and Zaventem bases.
- At the start of your training, you are at least 18 years old;
- You are fluent in English and also speak at least one of the two national languages (French and/or Dutch). You are willing to improve your knowledge of the other national language;
- You hold a provisional (you can drive alone) or permanent driving licence B at the start of your training and have access to a car;
- You are willing to undergo training as a Cabin Crew Member at our headquarters in Zaventem;
- You are not put off by a flexible work schedule;
- You are customer- and service-oriented;
- The TUI value Trusted – Unique and Inspiring are in your DNA;
- Make sure you have had the yellow fever vaccination before you start;
- When you start, you must hold an EU passport.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- You will join an international working environment where great colleagues welcome you with great enthusiasm;
- A six-week training course where you will be under contract and receive a salary from day one;
- If you successfully complete the course, you will receive an official Cabin Crew Attestation;
- Your contract will then run until the first week of November 2024 (with the possibility of extension).
Together, TUI Belgium and TUI Netherlands form the TUI Western Region. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the economy of scale.
For more information about the job, do not hesitate to have a look at Our FAQ’s.
We would love to see you inspire the future of travel with your unique personality. If you want to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us, visit Our DNA.