Cabin Crew Volotea
We champion the friendliest service to make our passengers feel completely at home. Our local cabin crew is always ready to help and enrich the onboard experience. Sounds like you?
Hello! We are Volotea, the ‘local hero’ airline in Europe.
From our inception one decade ago, we have been among the fastest growing low-cost airlines in Europe and, in 2021 and 2022, we were awarded the Leading European Low-cost Airline at the World Travel Awards.
After 10 years in the skies, we are not a scale-up any longer. With over 360 routes, we have already flown 45 million passengers. We have over 100 destinations in 16 countries, and we have flown more than a 45 million passengers in a fleet composed of Airbus A319 and A320.
In the last year alone, we have raised our travel capacity more than most competitors, and we have increased our number of aircraft, routes, destinations, employees, and markets. Throughout it, our team continues to lead and get stronger.
If you feel inspired by our story and you’re ready to take off with us, go on reading!
We launched in April 2012 and currently have more than 1600 employees in 2022. Our headquarters are in Barcelona, Spain.
Our main markets are France, Italy, Greece, and Spain. We have 19 operational bases: Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lille, Lourdes, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Cagliari, Olbia, Florence, and Naples in Italy; Athens Greece; Hamburg Germany, and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain.
We are hiring Flight Attendants (He/She/They) in all the above bases mentioned places and different cultural environments. We seek for committed people who can work in a challenging high-growth environment ensuring the highest quality of safety and onboard experience.
Are you a positive, polite, assertive, and very sociable person who enjoys working as part of a multicultural team? If your answer is yes, please apply to join us on board. Volotea can be your next professional destination!
The role’s requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have Fluency in English (verbal and written). One additional following languages will be a strong advantage: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Algerian, or Greek.
- Hold a valid European passport or work permit of the country you are applying for.
- Hold a valid Cabin Crew attestation issue from an EU country.
- Be fit and able to pass an EASA medical assessment.
- No criminal records.
- Be able to swim 100 meters.
- Have a legal right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the Volotea network/market.
- Live within 60 minutes of the airport you are applying for.
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings that can’t be covered discreetly.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service oriented.
- Be between 157cm to 190cm high, without shoes.
Previous experience in aviation or customer service is highly valued but is not an essential requirement.
- Local employment contracts
- Fast career growth
- Friendly work environment
- Work close to home
- Free ticket leisure
- Access to standby and ZED travel after 6 months with over 100 airlines worldwide.
- Free employee airport parking
You will receive a response to your application within two weeks.
If you already applied in the last 6 months, please do not apply again or your application will be discarded.
Volotea is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates. Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing, and engaging the best talent in our industry.