Pilot Job Description
Luxaviation delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
Luxaviation Belgium is looking for two preferably type rated Captains on C560XL and C525 (CJ2, CJ3, CJ4).
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading business aviation group. Luxaviation Belgium offers an attractive pilot’s job in a dynamic and challenging environment, within an experienced team.
We offer a contract of indefinite period and a competitive salary with benefits.
- High school Degree;
- Valid EASA ATPL(A), IR/ME, and Medical Class 1;
- Valid passport and/or work-permit allowing to live and work in the EU and to obtain any visa;
- Outstanding flying skills;
- Languages: English ELP 5 minimum. Fluency in either Dutch or French. Other languages are considered as an advantage;
- Strong commitment to safety and customer service even under stress;
- Very flexible, able to take initiatives and find creative solutions;
- Smooth and enthusiastic team player, but also able to work independently;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Willing to relocate within 1 hour driving time from home base, if needed.
- Total Time: > 2000 hours
- PIC time: > 1000 hours
- Multi Engine Time: > 1000 hours
- IFR Time: > 1000 hours
Key Attributes are
Applicants should be highly motivated and reliable, extremely flexible, responsible and discrete professionals who enjoy working in a team.