Pilot Job Description
Cockpit Crew Member M/F
What’s the job?
We are inviting candidates to operate our Airbus A340-300 and Airbus A330-200.
Air Belgium is looking for experienced and qualified pilots. If you’d like to join an energetic, ambitious team, and work for a young dynamic airline, look no further and bring your experience along!
By joining Air Belgium, you will be part of a real team and not just a number on a seniority list.
Cruise relief FO
- Have minimum MCC JOC on A320.
- Have 500 hrs minimum on a CS-25 airplane or 350 hrs minimum on CS-25 airplane with more than 100 route sectors completed (ZFTT eligible).
Cruise relief captain
- Have a valid full ATPL;
- Have 500 hrs experience as captain on a CS-25 airplane;
- Have 1000 hrs as FO on CS-25 airplane.
- Have 4000hrs on CS-25 airplane with 1500hrs as captain on Airbus fly by wire fleet;
- Have 4000hrs on CS-25 airplane with 2500hrs as captain on CS-25 airplanes.
- Valid EASA Licences;
- Valid EASA Medical class 1;
- ICAO English 5 minimum;
- Other languages such as Dutch/French and German would be an advantage;
- EU Passport with no restrictions;
- No criminal record.