Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
- Create and modify Flight Attendant schedules to resolve all conflicts created by weather, maintenance, and crew issues by exercising decision-making skills that comply with all applicable FAA regulations, CBA, and company policies while using resources efficiently.
- Interact with Flight Attendants and process daily absences, operation reassignments, crew swaps, and crew movement
- Maintain high level of attention to detail and precise communication to Flight Attendants about schedule changes.
- Build all open Flight Attendant segments into trips, and cover for current day.
- Make last-minute changes to crew hotel reservations/cancellations and transportation arrangements, as necessary, during daily operations.
- Book Flight Attendant on deadhead flights when needed
- Monitor Flight Attendant check-in status to assure coverage
- Communicate with Crew Scheduling Coordinators, Dispatch Coordinators and Maintenance Supervisors regarding daily operational concerns to resolve any operational issues.
- Utilize multiple software systems to track and solve complex scheduling problems and complete required checklists.
- Monitor and maintain FAR legality and contractual compliance of Flight Attendant schedules for a 24 hour/ 7-day operation and make appropriate modifications to meet such regulations.
- Assist with irregular operations by processing Crew Recovery Reports
- Assist with on-the-job training for New Hire Schedulers
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and maintain company expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to speak/read/write in English
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office programs
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
- Engaging Communicator
- Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
- Time management
- Problem solving