Cabin Crew Job Description
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE BEST AIRLINE STAFF IN AUSTRALIA / PACIFIC?
Virgin Australia is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for future Cabin Crew opportunities in Brisbane.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
- Focus on the safety and well-being of our guests and fellow crew as a priority;
- Create a memorable in-flight experience and exceed guest expectations;
- Adapt to a dynamic and constantly evolving industry;
- Communicate and collaborate with both Cabin and Ground Crew;
- Embrace ongoing yearly re-currency training; and
- Fulfill a full-time role that works on a 24×7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year.
WHAT ELSE ARE YOU REQUIRED TO HAVE?
- Be 18 years of age or over;
- Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency;
- Be competent in written and spoken English;
- Be able to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet;
- Able to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device;
- Have high attention to detail and polished grooming; and
- Be able to sign on at the airport – ready to work within 2 hours when on call.
* Previous B737 experience is preferable and will be highly regarded.