Cabin Crew Job Description
Cabin Crew Sydney
Our Cabin Crew are responsible for providing a highly polished degree of onboard service and Guest care in line with our service promise and brand values while ensuring all safety and service procedures are followed.
The role of Virgin Australia cabin crew is diverse and includes duties such as;
- Conducting safety briefings on board,
- Assisting our special needs guests,
- Providing exceptional customer service to ensure we exceed our Guests expectations on board the aircraft.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- A competent level of English both written and spoken is required
- Passport holder with at least 12 months currency
- A current Senior Level First Aid Certificate and a current CPR. This MUST be an Australian qualification
- A current Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- If applicable, be able to relocate to your selected home base (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Perth) at your own expense
- Strong face-to-face customer service experience
- Availability to work a rotating roster over 7 days, including weekends, weekdays and over a 24hr period
- Teamwork experience
- You must be able to reach a height of 180cm.
Additional Skills, Qualities and Attributes
- Punctual, reliable, hardworking
- Enthusiastic and happy
- Excellent grooming and personal presentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.