First Officer A320 (Type-Rated/Non Type-Rated)Full Time
Login to bookmark
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world’s largest aviation group.
We are looking for First Officers (m/f/d) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe GmbH in Prague, Stockholm or Palma de Mallorca.
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- High quality training
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training onwards
- Possibility for upgrade to Captain with 3000 blh (based on demand)
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training (off from homebase) paid by employer
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
Qualifications and Requirements
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) with ATPL credit or MPL (A) without operator bonding (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Multi engine IR rating
- Advanced UPRT Training according EASA.FCL.745.A
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Sweden, Spain or Czech Republik
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- Please apply only online using the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to the Eurowings selection process.
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions