First Officer Job Description
First Officer A321/A330/B777/B787
EVA Air is looking for high proficient pilots to participate the growth and expansion of our company based in Taipei Taiwan.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical, frozen ATPL not acceptable.
- 2,000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority and previous employer
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry (or 2 years of employment reference from aviation industry if you have Educational Bachelor degree)
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
Contract period: 4 years
Salary & Benefits:
- From the first operation flights, First Officer will receive full salary starting from NTD$202,000; during training period is NTD$135,000.
- Accommodation provided by EVA (EVA quarter building)
- 8 BDOs (consecutive days off) each month.
- Insurance : Medical Health Insurance、Loss of License Insurance
- Travel benefits : Privilege travel、Concessional travel (parents, eligible dependents included)
- Annual Leave: start from 22 calendar days per year, accrued with seniority.
- Sick Leave：Up to 30 days with paid per calendar year