Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
- The First Officer is required to call the Captain’s attention to any deviation from regulations, Company policy or safe operating practices.
- Compliance with Company and FAA procedures, directives and regulations affecting the proposed flight.
- Performing the duties of the Second-in-Command (SIC) in accordance with Company Standardization Program.
- Aiding the Captain in preflight preparation as appropriate.
- Perform a visual preflight (walk-around) inspection prior to each flight.
- Perform a visual post-flight inspection after each flight.
- Assuming secondarily all responsibilities of the Captain and, in the event the Captain becomes incapacitated, full responsibility of the Captain.
- Performing such other duties as may be directed by the Captain.
- Must have necessary hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements
- 25 Hours Multi-Engine required (Must be actual aircraft time. Flight Simulator time does NOT count.) (FAR 61.159)
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit (Must not expire within the first 2 months of employment)
- First Class Medical (Must not expire within the first 2 months of employment)
- Valid Passport
- Must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
(NOTE: candidates may apply if they are within 3 months of meeting the minimum qualifications for immediate employment)
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
- Engaging Communicator
- Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Problem solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Additional Information