Flight Attendant Job Description
Flight Attendant – Montreal
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, Service with a Smile. Our success is due to our people, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
We are currently recruiting Flight Attendants for our upcoming training class in Montreal, QC.
As a Flight Attendant your primary responsibilities will be to ensure the in-flight safety and service of all passengers onboard in accordance with Transport Canada and Air Operator’s standards. You will greet passengers, explain safety procedures, serve food and beverages to passengers and make in-flight announcements.
- The ability to fluently speak both French and English;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in customer service;
- Completion of the Flight Attendant Academy or the In-flight Institute Online Training Program – CT201 prior to commencing employment;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment is a must;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, time management and customer service skills;
- Must be at least 19 years of age to meet the Canadian Liquor Legislation;
- Criminal record check prior to employment;
- Willingness to travel.
Why work for PAL Airlines?
PAL Airlines values each and every one of its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package to show their appreciation. This benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Pension Plan
- Health and Dental Plan
- Flight Benefits/Discounts with Interline Agreements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Social Fund
- Employee Assistance Programs