Executive Jet Management
Purpose of Position
Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified Flight Attendant candidates for a G550 aircraft based in Henderson NV HND.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinates preflight activities to ensure the proper maintenance status of the emergency equipment, cleanliness of the cabin, stocking of the aircraft and proper catering orders onboard.
- Responsible to the assigned Pilot in Command of the scheduled trip for all duties. Comply with all Federal Air Regulations (FARs). Ensure passenger compliance with regulatory requirements. Maintain proficiency and currency as a Part 91 or Part 91/135 qualified crewmember. Conducts emergency/service brief prior to each leg and ensures that the cabin is secure prior to taxi.
- Comply with General Operations Manual, company policies and procedures including the Travel & Entertainment Policy for Crewmembers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the owners/charter passengers. Greet all passengers and confirms that the passenger manifest is correct. Provide a first class environment by preparing meals, tending to the needs of passengers and maintaining an orderly cabin.
- Responsible for assuring that the company’s goals for safety, security and quality are met by continual compliance with the company Safety management System (SMS) program and reporting through the appropriate process any safety, security or quality recommendations or non-compliance observations.
Years of Experience
4-6 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other (KSAOs)
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Customer service experience required, fine dining & culinary meal planning experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Willingness to work irregular and long hours according to flight schedules.
- Must meet and successfully complete the EJM Flight Attendant Training Program.
- Certified to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in the usage of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment and knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Knowledgeable with safe food handling procedures.
- Proper cleaning and laundering of all cabin linens and serving ware.
- Ability to operate all of the entertainment systems and equipment on board the aircraft as well as perform basic troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the purchase and stocking of cabin supplies and catering from bakeries, markets and restaurants.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of corporate flight attendant experience with international experience.
This position is not commutable and will require resisiding within one hour of Henderson NV. Preference given to local candidates with large cabin experience.
EJM offers a full complement of attractive benefits to our team members, including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Additional benefits include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan. The company provides a 57% matching contribution of your pretax contributions, up to the first 20% of your contributions per pay within the IRS guideline limits
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Drug Benefit Plan
- Fourteen days of paid vacation – accrued on first day of employment
To apply for this job please visit careers.netjets.com.