Are you the kind of person who enjoys hosting people and is enthusiastic about providing a great travel experience for our customers? We have an exciting career opportunity for service-oriented flight attendants based in Salzburg for a fixed term contract (24 months).
Eurowings is a value carrier of Lufthansa Group. We fly our guests to their dream vacation, business meetings or to visit friends and families. Our motto: Winning the hearts and minds of everybody.
Our cabin crews have a diverse background with a wide range of experiences and skills and share one passion: Providing a great service to our guests.
Your tasks will include:
- Representation of our Eurowings brand
- Become a valued team member who reflects our hands-on, positive, supportive, and resilient values
- Responsibility for an overall safe, well organised and pleasant journey for our customers
- Sell our on-board products and receive a 12% inflight sales commission
- Completion of our high-quality training
What’s in it for me?
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- High quality training
- 100 % employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training
- 35 days of vacation
- Possibility for upgrade to Purser after 1 year (based on demand)
- Hotel stays, proceedings and allowances are paid by Eurowings
- Point-to-point flights in the European flight network of Eurowings
- Absence allowance during the flight service upon first hour
- 12 %Inflight sales commission
- Uniform and equipment are paid by the employer
- ID Travel, special discounts for numerous hotels and car rental companies and attractive travel benefits
Qualifications and Requirements
- You are passionate about service and you have excellent team and social skills
- You are at least 1.60 m in body height and min. 18 years old
- You own a General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), German language skills are desirable
- You own an unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
- You are in a very good overall state of health (inkl. Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres) and you can swim
- You will complete a negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application during the onboarding process)
- You are willing to be vaccinated against Covid 19
- Ideally, you already have a EASA Cabin Crew Attestation and previous flight experience
- If available, a proof of flight type, for example type rating certificate or flight time record with aircraft type
- Please apply online only via the button below
- During the application process you can apply for up to three bases (depending on demand)
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to an assessment centre.
- For on-site appointments all currently valid Corona protection measures will be adhered to. You will receive further information in case of an invitation.
Please note: After an unsuccessful application for a Eurowings airline (Eurowings GmbH or Eurowings Europe GmbH) it is only possible to reapply after 12 months.