Flight Attendant Job Description
Join the Volaris Family as a Flight Attendant Trainee
- Education: High school diploma with certificate in hand, essential.
- Experience: Customer Service
- English level: intermediate, conversational
- It is essential to have valid documents: Flight Attendant’s License, Physical Fitness, Passport and American Visa
- Availability of working hours (shift rotation)
- Availability to change residence
- Carry out the procedures established in MSV
- Provide excellent service, meet passengers’ needs and expectations
- Adhere to procedures in normal and emergency situations, during the execution of your duties in the passenger cabin
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits and direct hiring by the company
- Professional development.