Do you enjoy helping others and working with a variety of people? Are you an administrative wizard? Then you might be the missing link in our HR Team!
We are looking for a committed and proactive individual to provide administrative support across the team and a variety of services (each for a number of specific entities). You will be responsible for processing of all information related to the payment of wages. As a HR Services Officer, you are the point of contact for the employees.
- Managing payroll and processing salary for employees.
- Implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Maintain employee records (management of illness and leave etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Solves and pursues problems connected to personal files.
- Provides information and answers questions of the employees.
- Participate in projects concerning wages and salary administration in order to improve processes constantly.
- Makes listing – analysis – reports according to specific procedures.
- Bachelor degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Have a friendly, professional attitude and experience of working with a range of people in a multi-site environment.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player, who takes pride in providing high quality support and advice.
- Open communication with attention to the needs of the internal customer.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- You are critical and curious to review processes and ways of working.
- You would describe yourself as stress resistance in a highly changing environment.
- Main language is English, so your English is fluent, but you’re also a native Dutch or French speaker.