Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Specialist
Join the Jetstar team at a pivotal moment in our history. Whilst the last 18 months have been challenging, the outlook for our domestic flying is strong, our teams have never been more committed and our mission is unchanged, to offer all day, every day low fares so more people can fly to more places, more often. We are passionate about making travel accessible and enjoyable for all.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Specialist to join our marketing team. This role plays a huge part in implementing marketing campaigns to enhance our customers experience after booking their journey with us.
As Marketing Operations Specialist, you will play a hands on role in creating and delivering marketing campaigns to drive additional revenue and operational benefits to Jetstar whilst providing tips and tricks to our customers before they fly.
In addition, this role has a global remit, spanning across Australia/NZ, South East Asia, Japan, Vietnam and Greater China and will involve travel.
- Building, testing and launching simple to complex email campaigns targeted at our customers after booking their flights.
- Working with HTML email assets and perform modifications where necessary.
- Creating recipient lists, uploading into platform and creating list filter selections.
- Liaising with the wider marketing team on simultaneous requests and briefs to deliver email campaigns.
- Liaising with the email service provider (Responsys) on the user interface front and back end for optimisation of the email send process.
- Post campaign reporting and analysis.
- Supporting other teams in becoming self-sufficient in our marketing cloud technical stack.
- Working with our ancillary team in coordinating and implementing campaigns to drive ancillary revenue.
- Work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders across digital, commercial systems, ancillary. revenue and IT to implement campaigns and programs that drive incremental revenue and operational improvements.
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary education preferably from some form of either IT or Business degree, eg Information Systems / Marketing / Digital Multimedia.
- Minimum 2 years working in direct marketing function within agency or fast paced client environment.
- Passion for quality control / attention to detail.
- Advanced HTML / CSS skills preferable.
- Knowledge of email platforms would be beneficial (Responsys Interact, would be a distinct advantage).
- Some knowledge of web development and image editing skills advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases.
- Strong SQL skills.