Human Resources Job Description
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Qantas Talent Acquisition team is entering an exciting chapter of redesign to ensure we are well positioned to build the workforce of the future. You will play a key role in helping to shape the Talent Acquisition function. You’ll will come on board embracing the continuous improvement mindset and support with identifying innovative solutions, being flexible and adaptable and embracing the challenges you may face.
The role of Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiter will provide recruitment services to a variety business units undertaking recruitment across a range roles.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be required:
- To take job briefs, undertake the creation of advertisements, source and screen candidates using a variety of tools and methods before delivering a qualified shortlist to the hiring manager.
- Ensuring an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience will be integral in the role.
- TA Recruiters may be involved in interviews from time to time to support the business and to gain greater insight to a broad range of portfolios and quality of candidates in the market.
The key to the success of a TA Volume Recruiter will be to meet key standards around effectiveness, timeliness, output quality, delivery of services with adherence to policy, procedures and internal TA guidelines and candidate satisfaction.
- Understanding of recruitment processes and experience in usage of Recruitment Technology
- A minimum two years experience working in a Talent Acquisition service delivery environment where SLAs are part of daily activity
- Demonstrated high level of organisational capability
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated service ethic and ability to work without direct supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Proven ability to manage competing demands in fast paced, complex environment
- Demonstrated strong communication and customer service skills
- A flexible and positive approach
- Experience in volume/campaign recruitment is desirable
- Excellent personal presentation