Responsible for the leadership, direction and guidance of the cabin crew management team and a large, multicultural cabin crew workforce to ensure: a) the delivery of an outstanding and consistent in-flight customer service and b) a seamless crew experience Ensure that the above is in line with Emirates values, culture and engagement.
- Lead and manage the team and ensure they are developed and have the appropriate skill set and knowledge base to confidently apply policies and practices. Guide and develop team with the necessary people management and soft skills, through one to one meetings, coaching and performance reviews.
- Accountable for the delivery of an outstanding in-flight experience by cabin crew, including onboard service, safety, language capability and image and uniform standards, thus ensuring the corporate image of Emirates Airline is represented consistently on every Emirates flight.
- Drive and implement a strategy for improving the management and performance Cabin Crew community. Ensure performance measurements are established, communicated, prioritized and implemented across all levels of the Cabin Crew community to ensure highest level of service and hospitality is delivered
- Drive the use of the latest communication platforms in enabling real time two way crew engagement for motivation and feedback.
- Collaborate closely with VP Cabin Crew Training to ensure effective and comprehensive mechanisms and process are in place to support crew training & development plans and National Development (where appropriate) to continually meet the changing pace and product standard of Service Delivery.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to critically evaluate all incidents and reasons for service failures such as poor incident handling or industrial injuries. Develop corrective measures and drive management action, whilst ensuring that Emirates complies with GCAA and International standards consistently.
- Identify where changes in policies, processes and performance are required within the Cabin Crew Management Team and across other departments. Drive these changes to ensure that efficiencies are brought into the team by using data analytics.
- Collaborate closely with Business Support led by SVP RETAIL, IFE & CONNECTIVITY, and Product Management to deliver and maitain highest level of hospitality standards
- Drive the concept of Hospitality Excellence by empowering the Cabin Crew Management Team to develop more cost effective and efficient management initiatives supporting the overall business strategy for Service Delivery.
- Ensure the standards for internal communication with crew is maintained in collaboration with the Communications Manager. This includes increasing organisational awareness and feeling of belonging through state of the art communication channels.
Qualifications & Experience
- In-Flight Service.In-flight Administration : 12+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Knowledge/Skills: Airline Experience of which at least 3 years is in Inflight Services and Operations.
- Significant experience of managing large work groups.
- Cabin Crew management desirable but not essential.
- Leadership Role: YES
- Safety Sensitive Role: No
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more.