To deliver the highest standard of customer service and safety onboard all RoyalJet aircrafts and contributing to consistent service excellence. To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst meeting customer demands.
- The Cabin Crew is responsible to the Captain for the management of all aspects of cabin safety and services under the direction of Lead Flight Attendant.
- Understand the value of exceptional customer service, safety and aspects of life as a crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
- Maintain valid mandatory documentation such as passport, visas, GCAA Flight and Medical licenses, CMC Certificate, etc.
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and understandable RoyalJet complex operational requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with an International Airline.
- Minimum High School certificate, preferably holding University degree.
- Previous catering / hotel / hospitality / customer service experience preferable.
- Current flying crew or at least less than 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
- Previously completed Ab Initio Cabin Crew training.
- Previously completed SEP and Aviation Health training.
- Previous CRM, Service, Safety training experience.
- Flying Crew License.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- Knowledge of additional languages preferable.
- Intermediate level of computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills; with strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
- Strong organizational commitment, meticulous attention to detail, and has a strong drive to grow capabilities.