Flight Attendant HK Express Kuala Lumpur
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- To carry out inflight safety and security procedures;
- To conduct in-flight and beverage sales and duty free sales;
- To work as a team to deliver customer services activities to fulfill the passengers’ needs and enquiries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum age of 18
- University graduate or above
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Fluency in English and at least one Asian language
- Have obtained one of the following valid English Proficiency qualifications:
– TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening or above;
– TOEFL score 60 or above;
– IELTS 5.0 or above;
– or equivalent in other English language assessment
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be advantageous
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate proof
- No criminal record, meeting the relevant requirements of aircrew background checks
Shortlisted candidates will be invited by email to attend our Assessment Day in Kuala Lumpur. Successful candidates will then be assisted to apply for the work visa subject to completing the pre-employment medical assessment and aircrew background checks. The estimated date of joining for successful candidates will be between October and December 2023.