HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- To carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- To conduct in-flight and beverage sales and duty free sales
- To Work as a team to deliver customer services activities to fulfill the passengers’ needs and enquiries
The Ideal Candidate
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects, including English and Chinese or equivalent
- Good comment of spoken and written English; Ability to speak foreign languages, especially Japanese or Korean would be an advantage
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all HK Express employees and contractors who work in Cathay House and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon and N.T.