Cabin Attendant SAUDIA (Saudi Female)
Saudi Arabia’s leading National Air Carrier has job opportunities for holders of a valid Saudi National ID or holders of a permanent residence ID as a national dependent to work as Flight Attendants, to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard SAUDIA flights. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and perform effectively with the cabin crew team.
This job opportunity would allow the candidate to develop their career path throughout the flying experience only, from a Flight Attendant and up to a Cabin Manager position.
Note: As per SAUDIA’s policy and procedures, Flight Attendant will be obligated for flying position only.
- Responsible for the safety and service in high standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product.
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience.
- Education qualification, minimum degree of high school.
- The minimum accepted Overall Grade (GOOD)
- Achieving the required level of English Language.
- Minimum age is 20 years old and the maximum is 30 years old (Gregorian Calendar).
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes, and height & weight must be according to SAUDIA standard chart.
- Minimum Height: 155 CM
- Must pass the screening assessment as per SAUDIA’s standards.
- Pleasant overall appearance.
- Good personal hygiene.
- Teeth must be in good condition.
- Clear skin of face and hands is essential.
- Visible tattoo and body piercings are not permitted
- Medically fit for this demanding role as per SAUDIA Medical verification.
Required English Level:
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with a minimum score of 72.
- The issuance date of the test MUST not exceed Three years from the application date.
- Other English Tests will not be accepted.
- The test is MANDATORY for all candidates including Out of the kingdom graduate.
- If the applicant did not take the STEP test yet, the applicant may complete her application and then update the STEP score in the job application once she has taken the test. (If the requisition is still posted on the website)
Required Attachment: (Missing any of the required attachments mentioned below will result in an elimination of the program)
- Personal CV/Resume.
- Valid Saudi National ID for at least 6 months.
- Valid Passport for at least 6 months.
- Official Education degree showing the overall average/GPA (minimum of High School) (If obtained out of the Kingdom, you must attach the accreditation letter from Saudi Ministry of Education).
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with the minimum score of 72
- Official Transcript.