Cabin Crew Eastern Airways
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR CABIN CREW FAMILY?
When you pull on an Eastern Airways uniform, you become a representative of our organisation. Championing who we are will become part of you. Being a member of the Cabin Crew team bears great responsibility, taking on the safety and welfare of our guests (passengers) and being the one to make their journey as enjoyable and comfortable as you can. You will need to be hard working, dedicated, responsible but most importantly, passionate.
As an organisation we are built on passionate staff members who endeavor to do the best job that they can. The days can sometimes seem long, and there is no such thing as a typical day, but the sense of satisfaction you will receive from doing a professional and good job, is a feeling like no other.
We take pride in the fact that our cabin crew are a mix of genders, ages and ethnic and social backgrounds. The best part is, you do not any need previous cabin crew experience to join our team. A strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude are key.
We have several bases in which our team are based, but currently we are recruiting for East Midlands, Newquay, Humberside, Southampton and Aberdeen based personnel. As such, you must live within a 90 minute commute of one of these bases.
There are a few stipulations to joining our team:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be prepared to spend time away from home, across the UK and potentially even Europe too
- You must be under 5ft 10 (178cm) due to health and safety reasons and the height restriction in our cabins
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as a single cabin crew member at times
- You must be able to play nice with others – being a great team player is absolutely essential
- You must be self-motivated, taking pride and passion in what you do are the characteristics we want to see in our crew
- You must take self pride in your appearance – first impressions mean a lot and so do final impressions
- You must be adaptable and flexible in your work – with the world of aviation, anything can happen so you must be on your toes
- You must hold a full and clean driving license, with the ability to travel ideally via your own transport
- You must be able to report to your base within 90 minutes from home, we can’t have our staff facing hours of travel at the end of a working day
- You must have internet access
- You must have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the UK
We are accepting pre-screen applications for cabin crew based across the UK. We take pride in the fact that our cabin crew are a mix of genders, ages and backgrounds and you don’t need previous cabin crew experience to join us. We would love to welcome you to an assessment day soon and hopefully welcome you to Eastern Airways.
We have currently opened applications for East Midlands, Newquay, Humberside, Southampton and Aberdeen and are ready to commence recruitment for these bases.