Captain B747Full Time
Air Belgium is a fresh thinking Belgian airline operating quality intercontinental flights at attractive fares to and from Belgium. Besides regular passenger flights, the airline offers air cargo, freighter, ACMI and on-demand charters services.
The company’s motto is: “Comfort, service and well-being without compromise.” As a result, the airline provides a clear and straightforward offer, transparent pricing and a friendly atmosphere.
Belgium is famous for its warm welcome, quality of life and fantastic produce, right in the heart of Europe. Air Belgium is proud to represent its nation in all its ‘Belgian-ness’, with a sense of pride that is tinged with modesty, self-deprecation and know-how. Open and quirky (but serious, nonetheless), the company always takes care of its passengers, which is why its team is made up entirely of seasoned professionals whose single goal is to offer a quite simply unforgettable travel in Belgian class.
About the vacancy…
Air Belgium is scaling up further their operations on B747-8 Freighters and are therefore looking for flight crew members meeting the below criteria:
- Hold a valid EASA license and medical.
- Have the right to work and live in Belgium.
- Have all required vaccinations including COVID-19 vaccination.
- You’re type rated and current on B747-400 or B747-8 and have at least 5000hrs total time.
- You have been type rated on B747-400 or 747-8 within the last 3 years and have at least 5000hrs total time (type rating has lapsed).
- You’re currently holding a B777/B787 or rating with 1500hrs on type and 5000hrs total.
- You’re currently holding a B737NG rating with 3000 PIC and 6000hrs total time.
- A TRI/TRE rating on any of the above-mentioned Boeing ratings is an advantage.
Please note that the above mentioned ratings must be present or were endorsed on your EASA license.
What we have to offer…
Next to a correct and modern compensation package – the ability to work in an airline environment where you can have impact and will be embedded in a team of aviation enthusiasts. Visit our website and find out more about Air Belgium’s unique positioning in the airline industry and what binds us as a team.