Flight Attendant Cathay Pacific London
Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
Starting today, you can fly high and set your ambition higher than ever before. With a career that takes you places, it’s all about enjoying the boundless opportunities and experiences you can set for yourself.
Our Cabin Crew have always been at the very heart of our business, acting as brand ambassadors who embody our values of being thoughtful and progressive and having a can-do spirit, bringing them to life on every flight. If you have an outgoing, warm, friendly personality and hold a strong passion for creating delightful and memorable customer experiences while travelling around the world, we invite you to join our professional team of Flight Attendants at Cathay Pacific.
Your journey matters to us as much as it does to you. We’re here to help you on your way, setting you up to make the most of everything that lies ahead.
- Carry out safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
- Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
- Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- Attend to customer’s needs in a caring and professional manner
- Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
- Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
- Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
- Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Educated to a GCSE standard or equivalent with a pass (Grade C OR 9-4) in English
- Entitled to live and work in the United Kingdom unrestricted
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and in at least one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Putonghua, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Thai or Filipino. Proficiency in Putonghua would be an added advantage
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Physical fitness to be able to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive customer-orientated attitude
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be an advantage
- Given legislation controlling access to restricted zones at the airports, you will be required to successfully complete a Police Act Disclosure Application before employment can be confirmed. This is in addition to references from previous employers
- As the position you are applying for is a Safety Sensitive Role you are also required to pass a pre-employment drug test. Testing will be done following the HKCAD Guidance for screening of Psychoactive Substances – Annex B, CAD373
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- Work schedules to suit different lifestyles
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Eligibility for Private Medical Insurance after 6 months of service
- Generous Company contribution Pension Scheme upon completion of 3 months of service
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family