At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Partners with managers to effectively provide full-cycle recruiting services to identify and hire key talent to Hawaiian Airlines.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to both hiring managers and candidates throughout full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of positions and departments supporting the company
- Fills vacancies with quality service, communication and timeliness in mind; Is action oriented and delivers on productivity measures for time to fill positions
- Attracts talent by attending talent acquisition events including career fairs, mixers, networking, and recruitment events
- Demonstrates a good understanding of market conditions, best practices, and continuously improving tactics to match changing needs of internal and external customers
- Communicates effectively by demonstrating exceptional written and verbal communication, including presentations and other group participation
- Exhibits resourcefulness in acquiring exceptional talent by creatively commanding available resources to fill positions in a timely manner
- Fulfills compliance requirements of recruiting for EEO, AA and all other applicable state and federal laws
- Builds networks within the organization, community and industry to share the employer brand active opportunities and building pipeline
- Maintain project plans and project tracking records and is responsible for successful completion of recruiting and other related assigned projects on time and within budget
- Increases capability in interview stakeholders through training and interview question preparation
- Works closely with HR Business Partners and department leaders on recruiting and talent objectives.
- Employs a strategic mindset to advise the business on optimizing talent. Understands business and operational needs in order to recommend effective staffing solutions
- Models exceptional professional behavior and consistently demonstrates Company values
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned
- 3 years of talent acquisition/recruitment experience
- Proficient in working with applicant tracking systems
- Experience screening and sourcing candidates
- Solid understanding of federal, state employment laws and regulations
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and ability to deliver effective presentations to various audiences
- Ability to negotiate, influence and work with business leaders at all levels
- Excellent customer service orientation and relationship management experience
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize
**All applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted, and they must successfully pass the drug test. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 years full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Airline industry experience
- Experience in a unionized environment