Cabin Crew 24 – Cabin Crew Jobs – Cabin Crew Forum › Forums › Po Polsku › Archiwum rekrutacji › Aer Lingus
15 November 2012 at 02:26 #4290
Region: Republic of Ireland
Job Type: Cabin Crew
Date Posted: 08.11.2012
Aer Lingus Cabin Crew fly a combination of long and short-haul routes operated by A330 and A320 aircraft.
We are currently developing a panel of suitable candidates, to progress to the interview stage of our selection process, when positions become available in our In-flight Services Department. We are looking for highly customer-focused individuals who strive to be the best at what they do and can deliver on our ‘Great Care’ promise.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin
- Ensure compliance with company policy/procedures in accordance with the Aer Lingus Operations Manuals
- Maintain consistently high onboard standards
- Ensure sales targets are met/exceeded
- Take and accept responsibility for meeting customers’ expectations
- Contribute as part of our Cabin Crew team to the delivery of reliable punctuality
- Contribute as part of our Cabin Crew team to the delivery of excellent customer service
- Responsible for in-flight sales revenue and stock control
- Over 12 months experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- 19 years of age or over by 31st December 2012
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- Able to provide details of 3 contactable referees
- Able to pass a 5 – year security background check*
- 5’2″ to 6’2” tall, weight-height in proportion
- Able to swim 25m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute
- Visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- Able and prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- No tattoos/piercing visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical examination
- Possession and demonstration of the key competencies and skills outlined below
*If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
Key Competencies include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Well-developed customer service skills and an awareness of our customers’ expectations
- Strong sales skills and target driven
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Professional with a positive attitude to work
- Good commercial awareness
Proven ability to converse in a second European Language
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
12 December 2012 at 23:09 #5745
- Are you eligible to live & work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction?
- Do you hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel?
- Are you 19 years of age or over?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Have you over 12 months experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide details of 3 contactable referees?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in Ireland?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in the UK which is not spent?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?
- Are you 5’2″- 6’2″ tall, weight-height in proportion & can reach up to 6’3
- Are you able to stand for long periods of time (at least four hours)?
- Are you able to lift objects up to 18kg and pull a beverage cart of 100kg?
- Are you able to swim 25m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute?
- Are you able to arrive within 90 minutes from your base when on reserve duty?
- Are you able & prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends and holidays?
- Are you able/prepared to spend time away from base overnight and time on call?
- Can you confirm no tattoos/piercing would be visible when in Aer Lingus uniform?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination?
- Do you have a visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)?
- Could you attend a pre-selection training course of up to 5 weeks in Dublin?
co jeżeli pracuje teraz w drugiej firmie i nie da rady znaleźć trzeciego pracowdawcy, który wystawi referencje ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.