Air Arabia Cabin Crew Requirements
To join the Air Arabia cabin crew team, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Age between 20 to 26 years for freshers, and up to 33 years for experienced cabin crew
- Minimum height of 160 cm for females and 168 cm for males
- Weight in proportion to height
- Clear skin with no visible tattoos or marks when wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically fit to perform cabin crew duties
- Ability to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- At least a high school graduate, diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus
- Proficiency in English, fluency in Arabic is preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
What’s the Pay?
At Air Arabia, cabin crew members can expect a competitive compensation package. The monthly salary for a cabin crew member is approximately 3,400 dirhams. This is in addition to flying allowances and other benefits that the airline industry generally offers.
Perks of Flying with Air Arabia
Being a part of the Air Arabia team comes with a host of benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Additional salary rate for overnight duties
- Life and accident insurance
- Gratuity for one year of continuous service
- Performance Bonus
- 30-day leave per year
- Travel packages and discounts
About Air Arabia
Air Arabia, the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, has been connecting people and places with affordable fares since its inception. The airline, with its commitment to cost-effective travel without compromising safety and comfort, has made a significant impact in the aviation industry. The dedicated team of cabin crew and staff at Air Arabia play a crucial role in upholding these values, making every journey a pleasant experience for passengers.
Headquarter: Sharjah, UAE
Main Hubs: Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah
Frequent-flyer program: Air Rewards
Fleet Size: 58
Website: Air Arabia
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Air Arabia cabin crew make?
While the exact salary details are not publicly disclosed, the airline industry generally offers competitive compensation packages. These often include a base salary, flying allowances, and other benefits.
What qualifications do I need to be an air cabin crew?
At least a high school graduate, diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus. Proficiency in English, fluency in Arabic is preferred. Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What are the photo requirements for cabin crew in Air Arabia?
Applicants are required to submit recent passport and full body pictures in formal attire.
Is Air Arabia strict with scars?
Applicants should have clear skin with no visible tattoos or marks when wearing the cabin crew uniform.