Aurigny recruits full-time Cabin Crew based inGuernsey, flying on our ATR and Embraer fleets to a variety of destinations. Full training is given and over time recruits can have the opportunity to advance to Senior Cabin Crew and Training positions.
Applicants for Cabin Crew positions must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be at least 1.58 metres tall
- Hold a valid Guernsey residential qualification and Right to Work document
- Hold a current passport valid for unrestricted travel throughout Europe
- Have a good command of English, both written and spoken
- Be able to swim unaided
- Be able to provide 5 years continuous employment history (or similar) to obtain a security pass
- Be able to pass pre-employment assessments regarding suitability for role
Applicants for Senior Cabin Crew positions must:
All of the above points will apply, and in addition candidates will also need to have a minimum of 12 months experience operating as Cabin Crew either at Aurigny or another operator.
Cabin Crew members will report to the Cabin crew Manager and will be responsible for all security and safety related responsibilities on the aircraft grounded and in flight.
- To ensure operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards and are compliant with EASA/CAA and Aurigny Air Services requirements, and all relevant legislation
- Participate in pre-flight briefings
- Deliver excellent customer service, in line with our service standards and behaviours
- To act as a Aurigny Air Services role model to crew, colleagues and passengers adhering to our uniform standards
- Maintain a high level of personal appearance, presentation, and conduct
- To build effective working relationships with colleagues to work as one team
- Serve, sell beverages and duty free
- Appreciate why safety and security of our passengers is so important for Aurigny Air Services
- Passionate about delivering service excellence every time
- Genuinely enjoy passenger interactions and place the passenger at the heart of everything you do
- Able to confidentially deal with challenging and difficult circumstances and remain resilient throughout
- Show respect and understanding for different cultures and backgrounds and you treat everyone as individuals
- Able to build relationships with all your colleagues in a professional way in order to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure and in emergencies
Essential Requirements to hold the post of Cabin Crew:
- To be aged 18 years or over at the time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Hold a valid passport
- Unrestricted rights to live and work in Guernsey
- Provision of a Basic Police Disclosure (will become a requirement to provide an Enhanced Police Disclosure from January 2022.
- A verifiable five-year employment history
- References deemed suitable to Aurigny and the Airport Authorities (covering the last 5 years) in order to obtain an Airside pass
- Ability to work shifts (which may include weekends and bank holiday working, along with early starts and late finishes)
- Customer facing experience
All about you:
Friendly, approachable, keen to support your colleagues and the Company wherever possible and beyond the requirements of your role. You will take pride in delivering a high level of customer service both internal and external and be willing and able to adapt to change. A supporter of our VALUES both internally and externally is paramount to you succeeding within our Company.
PROUD OF YOU PROUD OF OUR AIRLINE
Our PEOPLE have the potential to achieve, to sour higher and further than they believed possible.
Our culture is one of RESPECT, inspiration and excellence from the ground to the clouds.
With their energy and commitment, our teams on land and in the air make our airline OUTSTANDING.
We operate with integrity, transparency, honesty and dependability; we stand UNITED as one. Safety is paramount, central to everything we do.
We are prepared to go the extra mile to DELIVER a service to our customers that we are PROUD of.
To apply for this job please visit www.aurigny.com.