As an Cabin Crew Training Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Manage training device bookings in an efficient, cost effective manner, ensuring that it is compliant
- Respond to daily operational disruptions affecting training, recovering training in a timely manner
- Participate and input into regular Flight Standards, Cabin Crew Training Standards and various Training Meetings
- Monitor; plan and allocate flight recency
- Advise payroll of upgrades and other completed training which may affect crew pay and allowances
What you need to be successful:
- Relevant tertiary qualification ideally in avaiation
- Demonstrated success in a similar resource planning or rostering role
- Ability to interpret and apply regulatory rules to ensure strict compliance
- Ability to apply industrial rules and enterprise agreements within a large organisation
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of stakeholders across all levels
- Utilisation of resource management systems i.e. Sabre Aircrews, Mint or Geneva; and MS Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven problem-solving skills, particularly within the context of a cost and efficiency focused environment
- Adaptability in a dynamic and challenging environment.
What you’ll get from us:
- Great fares – domestic and international travel benefits for you, your family and your friends.
- Industry discounts – lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, and retail – you name it, we have a deal for it.
- Health and wellbeing – access to discounted fitness programs.
- Corporate health insurance – multiple offers across multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Diverse career paths and career development.