Exploring easyJet Cabin Crew Requirements
easyJet Cabin Crew Requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Height between 5’2” (157.5 cm) and 6’3” (190 cm) without shoes
- Capability to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness with dimensions of 106 cm across the lap and 157 cm from shoulder to waist
- Successful completion of an EASA Cabin Crew medical examination
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency in the language of the country you are applying for, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to swim unaided for 25 meters without stopping or touching the pool’s bottom or sides, along with skills in treading water and inflating a life jacket without assistance. Additionally, you should be able to climb into a survival raft from the water.
- Legal right to live and work in the country you are applying for, with unrestricted access across the UK, EEA, and the easyJet network
- Residence within a 90-minute commute from your selected base
- Confidence in customer-facing roles, supported by at least 3 months of experience in a relevant position
- No visible tattoos or piercings, unless they can be discreetly covered
- Prepared with a CV and passport for the application process
Video: Being Cabin Crew at easyJet
easyJet Flight Attendant Salary
The annual salary for easyJet Cabin Crew is £16,682. Salaries for Cabin Crew at easyJet can vary from £3,475 to £114,900 per year. After completing at least one year of flying, there’s an opportunity for promotion to Cabin Manager, which comes with a salary increase.
Cabin Crew Benefits at easyJet
- Local employment contracts
- Free training provided
- Opportunities for career development
- Competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- Commission on on-board sales
- Annual leave benefits
- Catering provided while on duty
- Discounted airline tickets and luggage, with access to standby flights
- easyJet Plus membership with speedy boarding benefits
- Discounts on food and drink, travel, and car rental
- Employee Assistance Programme
easyJet Cabin Crew Jobs
Explore the latest Cabin Crew job opportunities with easyJet or click here to gain insights into their recruitment process.
Photos: easyJet Flight Attendants in Pictures
Take a look at the awesome uniforms worn by easyJet Cabin Crew members. Get a glimpse of what you could be wearing if you become part of the easyJet team.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum age requirement to become a Cabin Crew member at easyJet?
The minimum age to apply for a Cabin Crew position at easyJet is 18 years.
2. What are the height requirements for easyJet Cabin Crew applicants?
Applicants should have a height between 5’2” (157.5 cm) and 6’3” (190 cm) without shoes.
3. Are there specific medical requirements for easyJet Cabin Crew applicants?
Yes, candidates need to successfully complete an EASA Cabin Crew medical examination.
4. Is it mandatory to be fluent in English to apply for easyJet Cabin Crew positions?
Yes, fluency in both spoken and written English is a requirement. Additionally, proficiency in the language of the country you are applying for is necessary.
5. What swimming skills are required for easyJet Cabin Crew applicants?
Applicants must be able to swim unaided for 25 meters without stopping or touching the pool’s bottom or sides. They should also possess skills in treading water, inflating a life jacket, and climbing into a survival raft without assistance.
6. Can I apply for easyJet Cabin Crew if I have visible tattoos or piercings?
Visible tattoos or piercings are generally not allowed unless they can be discreetly covered.
7. What documents should I have ready for the easyJet Cabin Crew application process?
Be prepared with a CV and passport for the application process.
8. What is the annual salary for easyJet Cabin Crew, and are there opportunities for promotion?
The annual salary for easyJet Cabin Crew is £16,682. There is an opportunity for promotion to Cabin Manager, with a salary increase, after completing at least one year of flying.
9. What benefits are offered to easyJet Cabin Crew members?
easyJet Cabin Crew enjoy benefits such as local employment contracts, free training, career development opportunities, a competitive salary with additional payments per flight, commission on on-board sales, annual leave benefits, catering while on duty, discounted airline tickets and luggage, easyJet Plus membership, and more.
10. How can I join easyJet as Cabin Crew?
Interested candidates can apply for easyJet Cabin Crew positions through the official application process on the easyJet website.
Exploring easyJet: Company Facts
EasyJet is a British low-cost airline headquartered at London Luton Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled services on 927 routes in more than 34 countries via its affiliate airlines EasyJet UK, EasyJet Switzerland, and EasyJet Europe. It employs around 13,000 people, based throughout Europe but mainly in the UK.
Headquarter: London Luton Airport, London, UK
Frequent-flyer program: Flight Club
Subsidiaries: easyJet UK, easyJet Europe, easyJet Switzerland, easyJet Holidays
Fleet Size: 321
easyJet Contact Information
Address: Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9PF, UK
Stay connected with easyJet by following them on social media! Connect with the company through the following channels:
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided is accurate as of the time of writing and is based on publicly available sources. However, airline requirements, hiring processes, and other details are subject to change. We recommend visiting the official easyJet website or contacting their official channels for the most up-to-date and accurate information.