Exploring Ryanair Cabin Crew Qualifications
Ryanair, founded in 1983, is an Irish ultra low-cost carrier headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Ireland. The company includes the subsidiaries Ryanair DACTooltip Designated activity company, Malta Air, Buzz, Lauda Europe and Ryanair UK. Ryanair operates from 84 bases connecting 33 countries across Europe and North Africa
Ryanair Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Enthusiastic individuals.
- Background in customer service.
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU and travel freely within the Ryanair Network.
- Height should be approximately between 5’2″ (157 cm) and 6’2″ (188 cm).
- Able to swim 25 meters without assistance.
- Desirable qualities include being hardworking, flexible, and having an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Adaptable and willing to work on a shift roster.
- Enjoy interacting with the public and capable of providing excellent customer service with a positive attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English.
- Passionate about traveling and meeting new people.
Video: Ryanair New Cabin Crew Uniforms
In your first year as Ryanair Cabin Crew member, you can earn up to EUR 27,000 / GBP 27,000 in on-target earnings.
- Comprehensive free training
- Free Uniform in the first year, with an allowance in the second year
- Competitive basic salary
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- On-target earnings of up to €27k / £27k in the first year
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Variety of bases to choose from
- Stability of employment with a financially secure airline
- Paid training for UK & Irish bases
- Access to a free internationally recognised Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily per diem during training – €28 per day
- Uncapped sales bonus
- Unlimited highly discounted staff travel
- Fixed 5-days-on / 3-days-off roster pattern
- Explore new cultures and cities alongside colleagues on your days off
Photos: Ryanair Flight Attendants in Pictures
Take a look at the awesome uniforms worn by Ryanair Cabin Crew members. Get a glimpse of what you could be wearing if you become part of the Ryanair team.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ryanair Cabin Crew Qualifications
1. Who can apply to be a Ryanair Cabin Crew member?
Ryanair welcomes enthusiastic individuals with a background in customer service. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU, with the ability to travel freely within the Ryanair Network.
2. What are the height requirements for Ryanair Cabin Crew?
The height for applicants should be approximately between 5’2″ (157 cm) and 6’2″ (188 cm).
3. Is swimming ability essential for the role of Ryanair Cabin Crew?
Yes, candidates should be able to swim 25 meters without assistance.
4. What qualities does Ryanair look for in Cabin Crew members?
Desirable qualities include being hardworking, flexible, and having an outgoing and friendly personality. Candidates should be adaptable, willing to work on a shift roster, and enjoy interacting with the public.
5. What language skills are required for the role?
Cabin Crew members should be comfortable speaking and writing in English.
6. What is the salary for a first-year Ryanair Cabin Crew member?
In the first year, Ryanair Cabin Crew members can earn up to EUR 27,000 / GBP 27,000 in on-target earnings.
7. What benefits are offered to Ryanair Cabin Crew members?
Benefits include comprehensive free training, a free uniform in the first year with an allowance in the second year, competitive basic salary, flight duty pay/sales bonus, opportunities for career advancement, and much more.
8. What is the roster pattern for Ryanair Cabin Crew members?
Ryanair follows a fixed 5-days-on / 3-days-off roster pattern, providing stability and predictability to the work schedule.
9. Is there a daily per diem during training for Ryanair Cabin Crew?
Yes, during training, Cabin Crew members receive a daily per diem of €28 per day.
10. Do Ryanair Cabin Crew members enjoy staff travel benefits?
Yes, Cabin Crew members have access to unlimited highly discounted staff travel, allowing them to explore new cultures and cities alongside colleagues on their days off.
11. What are the essential Ryanair Cabin Crew qualifications?
Individuals should have a background in customer service, the right to live and work in the EU with free travel within the Ryanair network and proficiency in English.
Any doubts about your Cabin Crew journey?
Visit our Cabin Crew Forum and get helpful answers from our supportive community!
Headquarter: Swords, Dublin, Ireland
Operating Bases: 84 bases
Subsidiaries: Ryanair DAC, Malta Air, Buzz, Lauda Europe, Ryanair UK
Fleet Size: 575
Address: Airside Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided is accurate as of the time of writing and is based on publicly available sources. However, airline requirements, hiring processes, and other details are subject to change. We recommend visiting the official Ryanair website or contacting their official channels for the most up-to-date and accurate information.